A dependable, economical primer you can count on to seal new drywall and previously painted walls - resulting in a uniform, consistent finish.
- A great choice for basic priming at an affordable price
- Well-suited for priming under flat topcoats
- Performs on drywall, wood and plywood
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications