G Series HandPunch Biometric Terminal
The G Series provides flexible programming and real-time communication. They use the shape and size of the human hand for identification, replacing traditional time cards and eliminating time fraud.
The G Series HandPunch biometric terminal is an advanced time and attendance solution. It features flexible programming, real-time communication and an improved user experience at the terminal. The G Series delivers the reporting accuracy and convenience of biometric technology while eliminating the use, abuse and cost of traditional time cards. The G Series HandPunch terminals eliminate “buddy punching” entirely by making it impossible for users to lose, share or forget their unique biometric identifier – their hand.
The G Series terminals utilize advanced hand geometry imaging to convert and store the shape and size of a hand to a 20-byte numerical identification template. This three-dimensional image capture is less invasive than fingerprint, iris, or facial scanning because visually identifying characteristics, such as scars, tattoos, fingerprints or palm prints, are ignored. The result is a biometric verification system that is faster and more reliable, even in dusty and damp environments.
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates “buddy punching” to help control labor costs
- Automates workforce management and reporting
- Improves the accuracy of time and break records
- Large display allows space for detailed employee communications
- Eliminates worry of loss, theft or unauthorized use of ID cards
- Reduces or eliminates need for separate credential management systems
- Dual authentication security
- Allows customization of user-specific security levels, time zones, holidays and languages
- User verification is confirmed in less than 1 second
- Ideal for high-traffic applications
- User verification method is more forgiving for lower reject rates than other biometric methods
- Low sensitivity to dirt on hands or dusty environments
- Capable of making subtle template adjustments with each use accounting for user weight changes
- Environmental enclosures available for outdoor applications
Premier partner members
The G Series HandPunch biometric terminals have been integrated into leading workforce management systems through our Premier Partners Alliance program.
- 8 programmable keys that allow for dynamic labeling
- User capacity dependent on software provider capability
- Break compliant
- Custom messaging enabled on large 3.8" display
- Access control capable to unlock and monitor entries
- PIN code, proximity or mag stripe credential enabled with optional barcode reader for dual authentication purposes
- Capabilities include Ethernet using DHCP or static IP addresses
- BB-300: operational battery backup
- GX-ENCL: enclosure
- INT-HTR-G: integrated heated platen
- 1-year extended warranty
- 32° to 113° F (0° to 45°C)