Schindler 9300® AE Escalator - Overview
Schindler's 9300 Advanced Edition is the versatile escalator. Ideally suited for commercial applications, the Schindler 9300 AE can also be adapted for transport applications including stadiums, airports and exhibition halls.Application range
- Configuration packages and rises up to 42 feet (higher rises up to 65' available upon request)
- Two, three and four flat step configurations
- Three step widths for optimal passenger flow and space requirements
- Tough 1/2” stainless steel sandwich panels for inclined balustrades
- Mechanical components designed for extreme demands of public transport operations, regardless of environmental conditions
- Weatherproofing options for outdoor operation
- Elegant, rounded balustrade, and innovative, stylish handrail entry for timeless appeal
- Unprecedented color choices for handrails, steps, skirt panels, decking, endcaps and more
- Over two dozen important safety features.
- The ECOLINE Competence package includes ECO energy-saving system for higher rises, starting current reduction and soft start/soft stop functionality. It can generate energy savings of up to 20%.
- ECOLINE Plus provides for stop-and-go operation when passenger flow is discontinuous.
- ECOLINE Premium offers the advantages of crawling speed and peak current reduction thanks to a built-in frequency converter (where permissible by code).
Schindler 9300 AE-10
Schindler 9300 AE-20
- For rises of up to 26’-2 7/8” (8 m)
- For speeds of up to 100 fpm (0.5 m/s)
- For rises of up to 42’- 7 3/4” (13 m)
- For speeds of up to 100 fpm (0.5 m/s) per ASME A17.1 for escalators.