Schindler 3100 Machine Room-Less Elevator
Schindler 3100: Optimized for 2-3 stops
All the benefits of our highly regarded Schindler 3300 machine room-less elevator, but configured effectively for the low-rise two- and three-story market.
Features & benefits
- Capacity: 2100 to 3500 pounds; 14 to 23 passengers
- Travel height: up to 48' and 3 stops, 3 front, 3 rear
- Door dimensions: 36 to 42" wide; 84" high
- Speed: 100 FPM
- Drive: Gearless/frequency controlled
Engineered for sustainability and performance
- Competitively-priced machine room-less traction elevator that outperforms hydraulic alternatives
- Up to 60% more efficient than hydraulic elevators; contributes toward LEED® accreditation
- Superior traction technology provides passengers with a noticeably more comfortable and quieter ride
- Eco-friendly features lower operating costs
- Unique frameless cab design reduces weight, energy consumption and installation times.
- Can fit into the footprint of a hydraulic elevator while delivering larger cabs and more usable building space
- Design efficiencies reduce overall space requirements by as much as 20%
- Streamlined order process offers accelerated lead and installation times
- Distinct design and aesthetic options can be configured to complement any building decor
- Enhanced safety controls, along with Schindler Direct remote monitoring service minimize downtime.
The Schindler 3100 is the smart choice for two- or three-story commercial and residential buildings.
- Compact gearless drive offers smooth, efficient operation
- High-strength, flexible suspension traction media (STM) replaces heavier, less flexible traditional steel cables
- Lighter cabs with more efficient drives allow smaller, space-saving traction sheaves and hoist machines.