Suspended Ceilings - SAS205
SAS205 is a development of SAS200, designed specifically for corridor applications. The system is supported at the perimeters, up to a maximum width of 3000mm.
Areas requiring regular maintenance, such as hospitals and hotels are ideal applications. The tiles simply hang in place against the perimeter wall, allowing unrestricted access and reducing damage risk.
Designed for corridor applications, SAS205 is a suspended metal ceiling system with hook-on modular tiles and concealed grid.
- Tiles can be manufactured to fit any module size and shape (within limitations of material)
- Fully demountable tiles without the need for access tool
- Square edged tiles
- Closed recess joints using a 3mm black foam, recessed gasket
- Concealed grid (SAS J-Bar suspension method)
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
- Total access to the ceiling void and services is provided. Ceiling tiles can be pivoted down and hung in place to provide free access (subject to the corridor height and width).
- 10Kg/m2 (approximate weight based on600 x 600mm tile, 36mm deep)
Note: This includes the entire system and full associated components (suspension, tile, acoustic pad and associated fixings).
STANDARD MODULE SIZES (MM) WITH STRAIGHT-EDGE TILES
There are no standard module sizes for SAS205. Dimensions are dependent on the width of the corridor and manufactured to project requirements.
- Coating - Polyester powder coat
- Colour - RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in full range of standard RAL colours
- Anti-Microbial Coating
- Other specialist powder coat finishes are available on request. For more information on non-standard finishes, please contact our technical services team.
- SAS205 tiles can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- 1522 is a popular pattern that is available as a stock item from the factory.
- Acoustic pad as standard
- (16mm deep, 80Kg density mineral-wool pad with black tissue face, foil back and sides)
Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
Tiles can be formed with apertures during manufacturing for integration with lighting and other services.
For loads greater than 6Kg, we would recommend using independent suspension. If you have a concern over loads, please contact our technical team for advice.