Service Integration - Service Gantries
Gantries provide service provision across large, open expanses whilst creating more interesting, visually engaging spaces. The structures allow easy and quick access to services for ongoing maintenance requirements.
Typical applications include:
- Departure and arrival halls within transport hubs
- Shopping malls and retail outlets
Ease of service accessibility is crucial in voluminous interiors, whether expansive by design intent or practical necessity. Providing lighting and other essential services can be highly problematic due to the nature of the space. Service gantries offer an aesthetically derived solution to hide unsightly wiring, ductwork and pipes as well as house services.
SAS International can provide a range of solutions to meet the exact needs and aesthetic requirements of the project. The first point of contact should be as soon as the zone of serviced access is established within the space.
- Coating - Polyester powder coat
- Colour - RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in full range of standard RAL colours
- Anti-bacterial Coating (SAS AB)
- Anti-graffiti Coating (SAS AG)