Protective Casings & Panels - Protective Panels
Our protective panel systems are intended for applications within high traffic zones, such as railway station walkways. They provide an attractive, highly durable, easy to maintain and impact resistant surface. The only major restrictions are your performance requirements and the material properties of metal.
- Seamless integration with other SAS metal systems
- LUL approved
- Highly durable and impact resistant
- Variety of size, shape and coloured panels (RAL)
- High security non-demountable or quick access options
- Integration with hand rails and services
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
SAS International fixing systems allow rapid access for services and maintenance. In areas of high security, access can be completely restricted as appropriate.
- Channel & Pin
- Gravity back
System Weight and Size
The weight of the system depends entirely on the backing materials required to achieve the specification.
STANDARD PANEL SIZES (MM)
Tiles can be of any shape or size and manufactured in accordance with the specification. We would not recommend tiles with a surface area greater than 1m2. This is to limit the level of deflection across the tile and maintain a pleasing, flat surface.
- Coating - Polyester powder coat
- Colour - RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in full range of standard RAL colours
- Anti-bacterial Coating (SAS AB)
- Anti-graffiti Coating (SAS AG)
Standard Panel Shape
Panels can be of any shape and curved if desired. Particularly complex shapes add significant manufacturing complexity and come at a premium.
Typical applications of protective casings or panels do not have an acoustic requirement. Any panel can be perforated, however, if required:
- Panels can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- Plain (as required)
Protective panels, when appropriate, can be combined with numerous acoustically performing materials depending on specification.