Ceiling Baffles - SAS510
Our waveform baffles offer the same acoustic advantages of SAS500, the significant difference being the shape of each baffle. The radii of the baffles can form individual elements or continual, rhythmic lines stretching across a ceiling plane.
Baffles offer an attractive acoustic solution to specifiers seeking an exposed soffit or buildings operating thermal mass cooling.
SAS510 is a waveform acoustic baffle system directly suspended from the soffit for exposed applications. Baffles can be suspended as individual modules or continual, unbroken runs.
- Waveform baffles for enhanced visual interest
- Deeper modules exceeding 500mm depths
- Superior acoustic performance due to double faced, deeper panels
- Ideal acoustic treatment for open, exposed interiors and thermal mass cooling
- Complete access to services due to nature of system
- Baffles can be suspended in varying heights and angles for visual interest
- Different sizes, shapes and colours of baffles can be combined to create visually arresting interiors
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
- Carrier Rail
- Threaded Rod
- Cable Hanger
System Weight and Size
System weight is entirely dependent on module dimensions and acoustic treatment.
STANDARD MODULE LENGTHS (MM)
*Continuous runs are suspended with a carrier rail and manufactured in 3000mm lengths for speed of installation and minimal seams.
STANDARD MODULE DEPTHS (MM)
MINIMUM DEPTH (MM)
MAXIMUM DEPTH (MM)
STANDARD MODULE WIDTHS (MM)Standard Finish
- Coating - Polyester powder coat
- Colour - RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in full range of standard RAL colours
- Anti-Microbial Coating
Standard Baffle Shape
There is no standard shape for SAS510, although waveforms are predominant. For waveform patterns, we would not recommend radii less than 1000mm.
SAS510 can also be formed into other, bespoke shapes.
SAS510 modules can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
(50mm deep, 45Kg density mineral-wool pad with black tissue face).
Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
SAS510 baffles can be manufactured with integrated, traditional and fluorescent LED lighting.
Ceiling mounted acoustic baffles provide acoustic absorption whilst allowing the concrete soffit to be fully exposed for energy-efficient natural cross ventilation cooling.
Working in conjunction with a Suspended Ceiling
Baffles provide high levels of acoustic absorption. For demanding environments they can be installed in conjunction with a suspended metal ceiling.
When acoustic baffles are suspended in large atria they can also offer the dual function of acting as solar shading by diffusing natural daylight from the reflective surface.