Ceiling Baffles - SAS500
SAS500 acoustic baffles offer a visually engaging alternative to suspended acoustic ceiling systems, ideal for exposed soffit areas.
Available in numerous colours and sizes, the baffles can be suspended at a range of heights and angles for further visual interest.
SAS500 has a lighting option which is ideal for open plan spaces.
SAS500 is a linear acoustic baffle system directly suspended from the soffit for exposed applications. Baffles can be suspended as individual modules or continual, unbroken runs.
- Enhanced acoustic performance due to double faced panels
- Ideal acoustic treatment for open, exposed interiors and thermal mass cooling
- Pre-assembled modules for individual baffles
- Part-assembled for long runs due to installation requirements
- Long runs quick and simple to set out
- Complete access to services due to nature of system
- Baffles can be suspended in varying heights and angles for visual interest
- Different sizes, shapes and colours of baffles can be combined to create visually arresting interiors
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
- Primary Grid
- Threaded Rod
- Cable Hanger
System Weight and Size
System weight is entirely dependent on module dimensions and acoustic treatment.
STANDARD MODULE LENGTHS (MM)
STANDARD MODULE DEPTHS (MM)
MINIMUM DEPTH (MM)
MAXIMUM DEPTH (MM)
Minimum and maximum depths are confined to the manufacturing methods of System 500. Deeper modules are possible, but require different methods of manufacturing.
- Coating - Polyester powder coat
- Colour - RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in full range of standard RAL colours
- Anti-Microbial Coating
Standard Baffle Size
Bespoke baffle shapes are possible. If your specification requires complex shapes, please contact our technical design team for more information.
SAS500 modules can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
(50mm deep, 45Kg density mineral-wool pad with black tissue face).
Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
SAS500 baffles can be manufactured with integrated, traditional and fluorescent LED lighting.
Ceiling mounted acoustic baffles provide acoustic absorption whilst allowing the concrete soffit to be fully exposed for energy-efficient natural cross ventilation cooling.
Working In Conjunction with a Suspended Ceiling
Baffles provide high levels of acoustic absorption. For demanding environments they can be installed in conjunction with a suspended metal ceiling.
When acoustic baffles are suspended in large atria they can also offer the dual function of acting as solar shading by diffusing natural daylight from the reflective surface.