Acoustic Wall Systems
The negative affect poor acoustics has on our wellbeing and productivity cannot be underestimated. Our perforated metal wall systems provide an attractive and highly durable solution to unwanted noise.
Installing acoustic wall panels reduces reverberation levels by absorbing sound. Basically, the sound reflecting surface is made less reflective. Surface perforations allow sound to be absorbed by acoustic backing materials. This manages unwanted noise, aiding communication and concentration, minimising stress.
Our Architectural Wall Panelling and Cladding systems are ultimately what you want them to be. The only restrictions are your performance requirements and the material properties of metal. To offer some guidance, here are some common features:
- Seamless integration with SAS metal ceiling systems
- Highly durable and impact resistant
- Acoustic performance
- Variety of size, shape and coloured panels (RAL)
- High security non-demountable or quick access options
- Integration with hand rails and services
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
SAS International fixing systems allow rapid access for services and maintenance
- Channel & Pin
- Gravity back
System Weight and Size
The weight of the system depends entirely on the backing materials required to achieve the specification.
STANDARD PANEL SIZES (MM)
Tiles can be of any shape or size and manufactured in accordance with the specification. We would not recommend tiles with a surface area greater than 1m2. This is to limit the level of deflection across the tile and maintain a pleasing, flat surface.
- Coating - Polyester powder coat
- Colour - RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in full range of standard RAL colours
- Anti-bacterial Coating (SAS AB)
- Anti-graffiti Coating (SAS AG)
Standard Panel Shape
Panels can be of any shape. Particularly complex shapes add significant manufacturing complexity and come at a premium.
- Panels can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- Plain (as required)
Acoustic wall panels can be combined with numerous acoustically performing materials depending on specification.