SuperClear 45-HS - 45 Minute Fire Protective Glazing
- The clearest, most economical fire and safety rated glazing meeting all requirements for 45 minute doors, sidelites, transoms and openings in large sizes.
- Meets the required hose stream test.
- Meets the CPSC Cat. II impact safety test without the need of films or laminates.
- Non-wired and tint-free.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- Approved glazing component in the NFRC CMAST database.
- Patent pending.
Listings and warranty
- Thickness: 3/4” (19mm)
- Weight: 9 lbs./sq.ft. (44 kg/m²)
- Sound Transmission Rating: STC 37/OITC 35 rating in ¾ in. (19 mm) standard profile in standard hollow metal frames.
- Fire Rating: 45 minutes with hose stream
- Visible Light Transmittance: 83
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1 Class A and B, CAN/CGSB 12.1 Class A and B
SuperClear 45-HS is listed and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories and Intertek, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I & II., ANSI Z97.1, CAN/CGSB 21.1