ACL1245AF Stationary Acoustical Louver with Airfoil Blade
The ACL1245AF Acoustical louver has 12" deep airfoil blades and a 45 degree blade angle. Its construction can be either formed steel or formed aluminum. This model features:
- 23% Free Area
- Insulated blades which provide weather protection and sound attenuation.
- An architecturally pleasing appearance.
- Airfoil blades, which have greater strength, provide for lower pressure drop and produce less sound.
- AMCA certified Air, Water and Sound performance.
- 60" wide single ship sections