KR2/KR2V Series Air Compressors
Rogers KR2/KR2V Series two-stage rotary screw air compressors come in enclosed units with many features and options to suit individual needs.
- Fixed Speed or VFD
- Air or Water-Cooled
- 100 - 500 HP
- 152 - 2621 SCFM
- 80 - 210 PSIG
With two-stage compression and controlled lubricant injection this design provides premium efficiency approaching isothermal compression. Our two-stage technology offers 10-15% increased efficiency over our competitors single-stage performance
The sound enclosure is used for quiet operation. There is plenty of room in the cabinets and hinged doors are used to help with serviceability. Base, frame and enclosure use a heavy duty, corrosion-resistant finish.
Optimum performance with efficient pressure and flow control. The microprocessor control monitors, regulates, protects and communicates. Machine status, service and repair conditions are communicated through lights and text display. Our standard controller features MODBUS for remote control and monitoring , as well as, Ethernet TCP/IP for internet communication. Optional PLC controls available with a high resolution touch screen panel.
Unique Design Features
- Simple, flexible, rugged package
- Robust air end and easy to use controls
- Rotors are housed in precision machined castings
- Stages optimized to maximize flow and pressure rise to limit power consumption
- Optimized inlet flow, lubricant injection and discharge porting
- Remote monitoring available