KIV 15 Air Compressors
Rogers KIV Series single-stage rotary screw compressors are enclosed units with many features and options to suit individual needs.
- Variable Speed
- 15 HP
- 20 - 48 SCFM
- 100 - 175 PSIG
- Standard: 3- Phase, 60 Hz, 460 volt
- 3-Phase, 60 Hz, 208 volt and 230 volt equipment is available, please confirm electrical requirements before placing order
Unique Design Features
- High-efficiency, precision machined 5:6 rotor profile
- Tapered roller bearings support thrust loads
- Belt-driven 10-50 HP, Direct-driven 60-100 HP
- Automatic temperature regulation
- Low oil-carryover
- UL listed controls
- Compact footprint
- Low sound, 76 dB(A) or less
- Powder-coated, fabricated steel base and enclosure with sound attenuating panels
- Electric: 460V standard; 208V and 230V options
- Two (2) years on the complete assembly
- Three (3) years on the air-end, motor, separator tank, and heat exchangers
- One (1) year on the variable speed drive
- Five (5) years warranty covering the entire assembly, when coupled with our factory service program, is available for this compressor
- Confirmation - We contact each customer to verify that the equipment purchased fits the application. One of our sales engineers will confirm the voltage, operating pressure and other installation requirements. They also see if you are interested in having a Rogers verified service provider do start-up services for you.
- Shipping & Tracking - When your order has been shipped, our shipping department will notify you of the shipping details.
- Start-up & Warranty (only if going with a Rogers verified service provider for start-up) - If you decide to go with us or one of our partners for start-up services, they will take care of start-up and warranty validation for you.