Sika® Rmax Pro Select Polyiso Insulation Board
Sika® Rmax® Pro Select Polyiso Insulation Boards are versatile, multi-application boards with a durable white-matte (non-glare) reinforced aluminum facer on one side and a reflective reinforced aluminum facer on the reverse.
- Highest R-Value: thinner profile & higher R-Value than other foam boards
- Continuous insulation: eliminates thermal bridging through the framing for improving thermal efficiency
- Air & water-resistive barrier: preventing air infiltration and water intrusion
- Radiant barrier: white on one side and reflective on the other for universal use
- Exposure rated: can be left exposed in attics/crawl spaces
- Easy to install: lightweight, durable and easy to handle
- Suitable for above-grade & below-grade applications
This thermal insulation is designed for use in Stud walls, cavity walls, masonry walls, exterior stucco, re-siding, vaulted ceilings, attics/crawl space, concrete foundations, exterior ducting, and limited roofing. This product is an excellent choice for many do-it-yourself applications to add insulation value to any project. These ENERGY STAR qualified boards are available in the following thicknesses/R-Values: 1/2 in. R-3.2, 3/4 in. R-5.0, 1 in. R-6.0, 1 1/2 in. R-9.6, 2 in. R-13. Board size: 4 ft. x 8 ft. This product is designed for exterior and interior, non-structural uses.