GuardRite Removable Handrail
Rite-Hite’s Removable Handrail offers flexibility and safety for dozens of applications within a facility while providing protection for employees, products and equipment. Rite-Hite’s In-Plant Safety Barriers minimize workplace accidents with clearly defined separation zones that still allow access when necessary. These handrails can anchor to GuardRite Retractable Bollards to create unique spaces designed to fit the needs of your warehouse.Benefits
The GuardRite® Removable Handrail is used as a visibility barrier to separate and protect areas of your plant that need occasional access. The handrails lock in place, are removable between posts and self-storing to allow for a clean operation.Design
- Designed to stop up to 5,000 lbs. (2273 kg). Consult the GuardRite Removable Handrail BLAST Impact Rating chart below for complete weight and speed ratings.
- Rugged steel construction.
- 1.5” (38 mm) O.D. x 14GA. handrail tube.
- Posts provided with three .5” (13 mm) wedge style anchor bolts.
- Customizable handrail lengths and mounting heights.
- Anchors to GuardRite Retractable Bollard.
The GuardRite Removable Handrail is designed to separate people from material handling equipment.
Indoor or Outdoor use that requires variable access points:
- In-Plant or Loading Dock Staging Areas
- Rail or Finger Docks
*Consult The Science of Safety white paper for a complete explanation of the information contained within this chart.