Epoxy & Polyurethane - Concrete Crack Repair
Multiple solutions ideal for concrete crack repair. Uniquely engineered products that seal or fill cracks in concrete slabs, walls, swimming pools, pool decks and more.
Use Polyurethane Injection Expanding Foam in dry and wet areas and Structural Epoxy Injection Resin in dry areas only.
RCF™ Polyurethane Injection Expanding Foam
RCF™ Structural Epoxy Injection Resin
- Ideal for any wet or dry surface and crack
- Fills every cavity within the crack by expanding to fill voids
- Does not require water to activate
- Non-shrinking, closed cell foam
RCF™ Anchoring Epoxy Paste
- Use in dry areas only
- Bonds cracks together
- Dries stronger than concrete (compressive strength: 11,000 psi)
- High modulus (flexibility when dry)
is used to seal holes, pits and cracks and to install injection ports or Rhino Carbon Fiber™ Concrete Crack Lock® stitches.
RCF™ Saturant Adhesive Epoxy is used for wet layup of carbon fiber to create a carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) system.
RCF™ is an industry leader in concrete crack repair and structural strengthening, providing strong, efficient and easy-to-use products! RCF™ continues to innovate, creating cost and labor effective concrete repair and strengthening solutions for residential and commercial applications.