Corner Wall Concrete Repair Kits
The Rhino Carbon Fiber™ Corner Wall Repair Kit reinforces and strengthens block (CMU) and poured concrete wall corners that are cracked or moving inward. The Rhino Carbon Fiber™ Corner Wall Repair Kit integrates 560 GSM bidirectional or 400 GSM unidirectional carbon fiber straps with RCF™ Saturant-Adhesive Epoxy to ensure there is a strong bond to the surface of the concrete or masonry, stabilizing the wall corner. The final finish is smooth, flat and nearly invisible when painted and it doesn’t take up additional square footage.
Carbon fiber is light weight, easy-to-install, strong (10x stronger than steel) and non-corrosive, which eliminates the need for maintenance.
There are a variety of issues that cause cracked or inward moving foundation wall corners, but the primary reason is that many structures have beams that pocket over the top of the corners; this type of construction has a tendency to crack due to the stress and weight of the beam. The Rhino Carbon Fiber™ Corner Wall Repair Kit not only fortifies the corners of areas that are breaking down, but can also be used as additional reinforcement for existing structures in good condition so they don’t crack or move inward over time, increasing strength and stability. The Rhino Carbon Fiber™ Corner Wall Repair Kit is the ideal corner wall repair solution you’ve been looking for!
Please note that Unidirectional Carbon Fiber is not appropriate for repairs that require high anisotropic strength (strength in all directions); Rhino Carbon Fiber™ CFRP (Bidirectional) is better suited for these repairs.
Rhino Carbon Fiber™ is an industry leader in concrete crack repair and structural strengthening, providing strong, efficient and easy-to-use products! Rhino Carbon Fiber™ continues to innovate, creating cost and labor effective concrete repair and strengthening solutions for residential and commercial applications.
- One of the strongest carbon fiber corner wall repair systems on the market
- Prevents future inward movement
- Quick, easy and efficient installation; can be completed in a single day
- Easy-to-install in tight locations (crawlspaces etc.)
- Replaces the need for wall replacement (significant cost savings)
- Strengthens the structure by distributing the pressure horizontally
- The final finish is smooth, flat and nearly invisible when painted
- Doesn’t take up additional square footage