Concrete Crack Lock
Rhino Carbon Fiber™ Concrete Crack Lock® stitches are a concrete crack bridging/stitching solution that repair and reinforce concrete cracks. They are an evolution of rebar, developed to decrease labor time and cost while providing a more aesthetic finished look (can easily be painted over or covered with a finishing product)! Carbon fiber is light weight, easy-to-install, durable (10x stronger than steel) and non-corrosive, which eliminates the need for maintenance. They are ideal for concrete slabs, poured walls, columns, swimming pools, pool decks and hundreds of other residential and commercial applications.
Rhino Carbon Fiber™ is an industry leader in concrete crack repair and structural strengthening, providing strong, efficient and easy-to-use products! Rhino Carbon Fiber™ continues to innovate, creating cost and labor effective concrete repair and strengthening solutions for residential and commercial applications.
- Repairs and reinforces concrete cracks, increasing structural integrity and seismic strength
- Less concrete is removed than other applications
- Less epoxy is needed to complete the repair
- Less time and labor is needed to complete the repair (cost savings)
- Takes full advantage of the carbon fiber’s tensile strength (other systems rely on the epoxy strength) and transfers stress to undisturbed areas of the concrete
- Minimal aesthetic impact; can easily be painted over or covered with a finishing product
- 10x stronger than steel
- Non-corrosive; eliminates the need for maintenance