Wind-driven Rain Resistant Stationary Louver Miami-Dade Approved:6RRSVDC
The 6RRSVDC is a 6” extruded aluminum louver with closely spaced vertical blades that prevent the penetration of wind-driven rain. This louver is Miami-Dade approved and is designed with exceptional protection against wind-driven rain under severe conditions.
- AMCA 540 and AMCA 550 Listed for windborne debris and high velocity rain
- Large missile impact resistant per Miami- Dade TAS-201 test protocol
- Maximum windload with and without damper +160 PSF (7.66 KPa), -140 PSF (-6.70KPa).
- 33% Free Area
- Published free area and pressure drop
- TAS100(A) Compliant
- Performance ratings based on testing in accordance with AMCA Publication 500-L