Ultra-Clear X-Ray Glass
Ray-Bar Ultra-Clear X-Ray Glass
- Ultra clear colorless x-ray glass
- Many sizes available up to 42" x 84"
- Provides 0.5mm protective lead equivalent
- For Dental and Mammography applications
- Optional Impact Resistant
- Available with lead lined frames for wall and door applications
Ultra-Clear X-Ray Glass provides low energy x-ray gamma shielding of 0.5mm lead equivalency per layer without any oxide discoloration or yellow hue typical of all other x-ray lead glass available today. This is the perfect choice when a very clear view of the patient or medical procedures is required or for showcase facilities.
This product is ideal for dental and mammography applications, but can also be configured for medical imaging control window uses.
See these photo comparisons of X-Ray Lead Glass and Ultra-Clear X-Ray Glass.
This product is also available as X-Ray Safety Glass which meets ANSI Z.97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat 2 requirements for impact resistance.