Chain Link Fence with “Factory Inserted Slats”™ - VinylWood® (3 1/2” X 5” Mesh - Near Total Privacy)
VinylWood® is a durable chain link fence with simulated wood grained slats.
Wooden fence slats in chain link fences were popular many years ago. However, wood fence slats require lots of upkeep, and many of these wooden slats that were installed years ago have since rotted or broken. VinylWood® fence slats are the perfect solution for people who still want the classic, natural look of wood but don’t want to have to deal with the maintenance or replacement costs of traditional wooden fence slats.
VinylWood® fence slats features double-wall vinyl slats that look just like real wood, yet they are stronger than wood and require no staining or painting. They won’t rot or splinter, making VinylWood® slats an excellent choice for fencing when you want the look of real wood, but not the headaches or upkeep associated with real wood.
VinylWood® fence slats offer excellent privacy to any chain link fence. They are self-locking and easy to install. If you are looking to add privacy to your chain link fence and get a more natural look, there isn’t a better choice. VinylWood® fence slats look great in both residential and commercial properties and add a finish and sophistication you don’t usually find in chain link fences.VinylWood® Features and Specifications:
- Factory inserted double-wall slats
- Approximately 98% wind load and privacy factor (based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
- Available in 3 1/2” x 5” mesh
- Chain link manufactured up to 12’ high
- Available in 9 or 10 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW), Type II, class IV wire (1.20 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW), Type II, class V wire (2.0 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge finish 10 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire - 7 colors available
- Available in 8 gauge finish 9 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire - 7 colors available
- Available in 9 gauge aluminized before weaving wire per ASTM A491, Type 1
- Self-locking double-wall slats with or without staples
- Slats meet ASTM F3000 and F3000M designations
- Available in 25’ rolls, 5’ minimum increments thereafter
- Fifteen year pro-rata limited warranty