PlastiSpan® 60 Insulation
PlastiSpan 60 insulation is high compressive resistance foam ideal for use in applications where heavy loads are expected such as low temperature freezer floor or highway construction. With a compressive strength of 60 psi and an R-value of 4.3 per inch, PlastiSpan 60 provides the strength you need with Long-term thermal resistance with stays true for the life of the product.
PlastiSpan 60 insulation compressive resistance at 1% strain resists compressive creep under specified on the long term and exceeds CAN/ULC-S701.1, Type 3 requirements.
- Available in 2x8 ft, 4x8 ft; 1 ft high bundles
- 1, 1 ½, 2, 2 ½, 3 in. plus special order sizes and thicknesses to meet job sizes
Why PlastiSpan® 60 Insulation
- Meets all building code requirements
- Thermal resistance - RSI 0.75/25 mm (R-value 4.30/inch)
- Closed cell insulation resists moisture
- Easy to cut and install
- Maintains R-value
- 60 psi compressive resistance
- No thermal drift
- Less than 2% water absorption