EnerSpan® M24 Insulation
EnerSpan M-24 insulation is a moulded graphite polystyrene board that is ship-lapped on all 4 edges, manufactured using Neopor® provided by BASF, a graphite-enhanced raw material that reduces radiation heat transfer resulting in higher thermal resistance (R-value) compared to standard CAN ULC S701.1, Type 2 EPS insulation.
With an R-value of 4.7 per inch, EnerSpan M-24 helps you achieve your desired R-value with a thinner board. EnerSpanM-24 insulation is easy to work with and install, and consistently delivers the highest true R-value performance over time. This high-performing insulation is breathable, while the closed-cell structure does not support the growth of mold, while adapting to all climate zones. With the higher compressive strength of 24 psi, EnerSpan M-24 is a versatile insulation product that can be used in a wide range of applications, but it ideal when higher compressive resistance is required.
The ship-lap edges of the insulation ensure complete, continuous insulation in your application.
- 2x8 ft., 24” bundles
- 1 ½, 2, and 3 inch thicknesses available
Why EnerSpan® M24 Insulation
- Closed-cell structure is moisture resistant to provide long-term durability
- Compressive Resistance of 24 psi
- Thermal resistance of True R-value of 4.7 per inch
- Closed cell insulation resists moisture
- Easy to cut and install
- Permanent R-value
- Increases energy efficiency for reduced heating and cooling costs
- Can be used for retrofit or new construction
- Uses up to 30% less material than other rigid foam insulation to achieve the same R-value, saving on building materials and installation labor
- Thinner boards are needed to reach the desired R-value than others so the same effect is achieved with less material
- Adaptable and versatile
- Shiplap provided on all four edges of board