PlastiSpan® HD Insulation
PlastiSpan HD Insulation is a Type 2, moulded expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation with an R-value of 4.04 per inch and compressive resistance of 16 psi. PlastiSpan HD is a versatile insulation product that can be used in a wide range of applications.
PlastiSpan HD EPS is a closed cell, rigid foam plastic insulation that maintains its R-value for the life of the product. When applied as continuous insulation over foundations, walls and roofs, PlastiSpan HD insulation is a cost-effective solution that eliminates thermal bridging, increasing your total R-value. By increasing your energy efficiency with PlastiSpan HD insulation, you will effectively reduce your heating and cooling costs.
PlastiSpan HD Insulation is code listed with CCMC 12425-L and meets the requirements of CAN ULC S701.1, Type 2.
- Available in 2x8 ft, 4x8 ft; 2 ft high bundles
- 1, 1 ½, 2, 2 ½, 3 in. Thicknesses with Special order sizes available upon request
Why PlastiSpan® HD Insulation
- Meets all building code requirements
- Thermal resistance - RSI 0.70/25 mm (R-value 4.04/inch)
- Closed cell insulation resists moisture
- Easy to cut and install
- Maintains R-value
- Increases energy efficiency for reduced heating and cooling costs
- Can be used for retrofit or new construction