PlastiSpan® 25 Insulation
PlastiSpan® 25 insulation is a Type 3, closed cell expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation that meets or exceeds the requirements of CAN ULC S701.1. With an R-value of 4.27 per inch PlastiSpan 25 has a compressive resistance of 25 psi. The closed cell structure of PlastiSpan 25 insulation resists water absorption so it will retain its R-value even in applications where severe temperature differentials occur.
PlastiSpan 25 insulation’s minimum compressive resistance of 25 psi makes it ideal to insulate low temperature freezer floors or for use in other applications where moderate loads are expected. By incorporating PlastiSpan 25 insulation into your project as a continuous insulation solution, you are able to eliminate thermal bridging; increasing your total effective RSI/R-value, effectively reducing energy costs and increasing your energy savings.
PlastiSpan 25 Insulation is code listed with CCMC 12426-L and meets the requirements of CAN ULC S701.1, Type 3.
- Available in 2x8 ft, 4x8 ft; 2 ft high bundles
- 1, 1 ½, 2, 2 ½, 3 in. plus special order sizes and thicknesses to meet job sizes
Why PlastiSpan® 25 Insulation
- Meets all building code requirements
- Thermal resistance - - RSI 0.74/25 mm (R-value 4.27/inch)
- Closed cell insulation resists moisture
- Easy to cut and install
- Maintains R-value
- 25 psi compressive resistance
- No thermal drift
- Does not support growth of mould
- Lightweight, easy to install