EnerSpan is a moulded graphite polystyrene (GPS) rigid foam insulation that gives maximum efficiency, cost-effectiveness and sustainability to your insulation projects. EnerSpan is manufactured using Neopor® provided by BASF, a graphite-enhanced raw material that reduces radiation heat transfer resulting in higher thermal resistance (R-value) compared to standard CAN ULC S701.1, Type 1 EPS insulation.
With an R-value of 4.7 per inch, EnerSpan helps you achieve your desired R-value with a thinner board. EnerSpan insulation is easy to work with and install, and consistently delivers the highest true R-value performance over time. This high-performing insulation is breathable, while the closed-cell structure does not support the growth of mold, while adapting to all climate zones.
Available in 2x8 ft. and 4x8 ft., 2 ft. high bundles
Thicknesses of ¾, 1, 1 ½, 2, 2 ½ , 3, 3 ½ , 4 inches, Plus special order sizes and thickness to meet job
Why EnerSpan® Insulation
- Easy to cut and install
- Meets all building code requirements
- Closed cell insulation
- No Thermal Drift
- Compressive Resistance of 10 psi
- A True R-value of 4.7 per inch
- Resistant to moisture
- Uses up to 30% less material than other rigid foam insulation to achieve the same R-value, saving on building materials and installation labor
- Thinner boards are needed to reach the desired R-value than others so the same effect is achieved with less material