DuroFoam® Plus HD Insulation
DuroFoam Plus HD insulation is a Type 2, closed cell and moisture resistant insulation. It is easy to install and can be used in many applications; exterior sheathing, continuous insulation, basement floor, under slab insulation and cathedral ceilings. It has an R-value of 4.04/inch and 16 psi for the life of the product. The addition of the laminated film to the top and bottom surfaces of DuroFoam Plus HD insulation board provides a more durable product that is less susceptible to damage.
DuroFoam Plus insulation resists water absorption so it will retain its R-value even in applications where severe temperature differentials occur. Markings provided on the printed face of DuroFoam Plus insulation assist in cutting to required dimensions and spacing of fasteners into framing.
DuroFoam Plus is an excellent insulation choice for new construction or remodeling projects.
- 4x8 ft; 2 ft high bundles
- Thicknesses of 3/4, 1, 1 ½, 2, 2 ½, 3 in. plus special order sizes
Why DuroFoam® Plus HD Insulation
- Excellent durability due to the laminated/branded thin film on both sides
- R-value remains the same for the life of the product
- Closed cell insulation resists moisture
- 16 psi for higher compressive resistance applications
- Material properties third party certified to CAN/ULC-S701