Surface Square Cast Stone Planters
Add a decorative and functional touch to your commercial, industrial, or municipal landscape. Our contemporary concrete planters come in a number of sizes and colors for your design specifications. With natural tones from concrete gray to bone white, you can be sure that these Cast Stone Planter Pots will blend well with the scenery, drawing attention up to your carefully tended greenery. And since the color is integral, you never have to worry about chips or scratches ruining the look.
Made from GFRC- glass fiber reinforced concrete- material, these planters are both heavy duty and flexible. Built to withstand heavy traffic areas, they are often used as vehicle barriers. Cast stone planters add a decorative touch where boring barrier walls and bollards fail. Suitable for:
- Sidewalk cafes and restaurant patios
- School campuses
- Business and public parks
- Parking lots
- Amusement parks and entertainment venues
- Shopping centers
- Hotels and casinos
- Length - 28"
- Height - 20"
- Width - 28"
- Material - Cast Stone
- Shape - Square
- Color - Black, Bone White, Chaps Brown, Charcoal Gray, Concrete Gray, Limestone
Whether you are looking for café barrier planters, decorative privacy screening, or attractive traffic blockades, our square cast stone planters will fit your decorative and functional needs in any number of commercial, municipal and industrial applications. These roomy planters can house whatever live or artificial plants your heart desires, and can be customized by size and color to fit your design scheme to a T. Large Outdoor Planters Made from GFRC
Our cast stone planters are made from glass fiber reinforced concrete, or GFRC. In the molding process concrete is combined with high-strength fiberglass strands to create a finished product that is the best of both worlds. Compared to concrete, GFRC planters:
Contemporary Planters Featuring Integral Color
- Are up to 75% lighter weight than true stone planters so that they are easier to move and available for a wider variety of applications.
- Have an extremely high flexural strength. This makes them ideal for high traffic areas. They are heavy enough and flexible enough to withstand vehicle collisions without breaking.
- Are more durable than concrete or fiberglass alone. They are not likely to crack, chip, or absorb water.
- Last longer than precast stone or concrete, and even longer than some natural stone. Your one-time investment will last for years to come; all you have to maintain is your plants!
Available in sizes online from 28" x 28" x 20" up to 32" x 32" x 48," these precast planters can be colored to perfectly match your landscape design scheme, whether you are using them in a public park or on a busy city street. We offer natural-tone colors that blend well with the scenery without distracting from the beauty of the outdoors or the splendor of your carefully cultivated plant life. Choose from: black, charcoal gray, concrete gray, chaps brown, bone white, or limestone.
Our crafting process uses integral coloring, meaning that the pigment is mixed with the material in the pouring process. The color you choose will be incorporated through and through rather than just on the surface of the planter. You won't have to worry about chips or scratches showing up on these heavy-duty planters.Uses for Cast Stone Planter Pots
Our square planters can be used in a wide variety of applications. Use them to beautify the scenery while also serving a functional purpose in: parking lots, sidewalk cafes and restaurants, industrial and public parks, school campuses, entertainment venues, airports, hotels, casinos, shopping malls, the list goes on! Some uses for cast stone planters include:
Call toll-free today to see how you can fit cast stone planters into your landscape!
- Create privacy screening for intimate spaces and keep prying eyes out
- Direct foot traffic in heavily traveled areas
- Block vehicle traffic from pedestrian areas
- Break up large, empty spaces
- Create aesthetically pleasing focal points where customers or tourists can relax and enjoy the scenery
- Partition off spaces and define boundary lines
- Hide unsightly views of construction, maintenance, or waste areas