Profilit™ Translucent Linear Glass System
A self-supporting glazing system, Pilkington Profilit™ Profiled Glass Architectural System offers a wide range of design options.
With its significantly higher design flexibility, Pilkington Profilit™ Glass is an excellent alternative to glass block and other translucent materials.
Pilkington Profilit™ Glass has been used for large glass facades and interior glass walls in Europe for more than 30 years, in a wide range of building types, including architectural and residential applications.Applications
Pilkington Profilit™ can be used in interior or exterior applications e.g. industrial, commercial or residential buildings. The "U-shaped" channels can be installed either vertically or horizontally. The glass is available in a variety of colors and textures with varying translucency, allowing for the passage of natural light without the loss of privacy.
Pilkington Profilit™ is energy efficient, provides excellent sound reduction and is one of the most cost-efficient glass wall systems available. It can be single or double shelled. Benefits
Pilkington Profilit™ offers following benefits:
- Provides high light diffusion and excellent sound reduction.
- Can be fitted in single or double shell, vertically or horizontally.
- Allows the construction of curved walls.
- Rapid and easy maintenance and replacement.
- Available with safety characteristics (thermally toughened).
- Available in different designs e.g. different textures, dimensions, colors.