Pilkington Solar-E™ Low-E Coated Glass
Good solar control and thermal insulation in a range colorsOverview
Pilkington Solar-E™ is a range of good solar control performance on-line coated glasses offering low solar heat coefficient gain, low reflectivity, reduced glare and low-emissivity.
The products are available in a range of colors – Clear and EverGreen.Applications
Pilkington Solar-E™ products can be used in single glazing applications provided that the coating faces the interior of the building. They provide attractive solutions to various applications where good light transmittance with enhanced solar control performance is required.
Thanks to their low exterior light reflectance the products are widely used for modern glass facades where high reflectance is prohibited or undesirable. Where a safety glass is required, the products can be specified as toughened or laminated glass.
- Good solar control performance with low-emissivity, reducing the need for heating and cooling the building
- Medium light transmittance and low light reflectance for undistorted, natural views
- Available in a range of colors (Clear andEverGreen)
- Improved thermal insulation performance when combined in an Insulating Glass Unit with a low-emissivity glass
- Can be laminated, toughened, bent and enamelled using standard techniques
- Can be used in monolithic form or incorporated in Insulating Glass Units
- Color stability whether toughened or annealed
- Achieves Class B to EN 1096 for coated glass
- Achieves ASTM C 1376 standard specification
- All colors available in 6 mm and in 8 mm thicknesses.