Pilkington EverGreen™ Solar Control Glass
A high performance body-tinted solar control glass with a green tint
Pilkington EverGreen™ sets standards of quality, aesthetics and performance for green body-tinted glass.It offers solar control characteristics and high selectivity.
Pilkington EverGreen™ provides high light transmittance when compared toother tinted float glasses while still providing solar control, resulting in a high selective glass. The solar control properties and color densities of both products vary with each thickness, so that glass with properties appropriate to a particular application can be chosen. Applications
Pilkington EverGreen™ is ideal for both hot and cold climates.It absorbs much of the sun’s heat and UV rays while still letting a substantial level of daylight through the glass.
Where a safety glass is required, they can be specified as tempered or laminated glass.They are ideal for any applications whether commercial or domestic, where an uncoated solar control glass in are freshing soft green color is required.
To achieve additional thermal insulation, the products have to be combined in an insulating glass unit with a low-emissivity glass.
- Improved solar control performance compared to traditional tinted float glass, preventing heat entering the building and therefore reducing the need for air-conditioning
- Solar control performance and color density vary witheach thickness
- Refreshing soft green color, offering a crisp, clean view of the outside
- High daylight transmittance compared with other tinted glasses, reducing the need for artificial lighting
- Low internal and external reflection
- Low UV transmittance
- Additional thermal insulation performance when combined in an insulating glass unit with a low-emissivity glass
- Can be laminated, tempered, bent and enamelled using standard techniques
- Can be used in monolithic form or incorporated in insulating glass units
- Pilkington EverGreen™ is available in 3 mm, 5 mm and 6 mm thicknesses.