Hydraulic Vertical Lifts - D Series
SAFELY LIFTS LOADS UP TO 3,000 POUNDS
The two-post D Series vertical reciprocating conveyor (VRC) from PFlow Industries lifts loads of up to 3,000 pounds and has an innovative design that ensures highly stable loading and unloading.
D Series hydraulic VRCs are low-maintenance and are ideal for lifting loads - including pallet loads, to mezzanines and balconies.
This hydraulic materials lift has a carriage size of up to 6’ wide by 6’ long - large enough for pallets, and a vertical rise of up to 15’. It is suitable for indoor or outdoor use, and can reach two levels.
D Series VRC Overview:
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 3,000 pounds
- Carriage sizes up to 6’ x 6’
- Standard vertical rise to 15’
- Standard travel speed is 17 feet per minute
- 10 cycles per hour; 100 per day
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty
D Series Vertical Lift Features
- Remote-mounted control panel and motor are pre-wired and ready for immediate installation.
- Cantilever carriage is lifted and lowered by dual 2” direct-acting hydraulic cylinders mounted between 6” guide columns.
- Direct-action guided Dual-Pak design has no cables, chains, sheaves, sprockets, bearings or other components that can break or require lubrication for long-term performance.
- Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking, providing a highly stable loading and unloading.
- Velocity fuses prevent uncontrolled descent in the event of an unlikely hose rupture.
- Check valves hold the carriage in place in the event of power loss.
- Pressure compensated control valve regulates the flow of hydraulic oil for a constant lowering speed under any load.
- Ultra-high molecular weight, polyethylene cylinder guide prevents cylinders from twisting during operation - improving cylinder life.
- Optional quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks greatly reduce the field-wiring costs.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish for outdoor or wash-down environments.
- Explosion-proof components available.