M-42 & M-36 Panels - Exposed Fastener Panels
Petersen offers a complete line of exposed fastener panels, allowing for creative design flexibility in a cost-effective yet architecturally attractive metal panel. The versatile 7.2 panel, R-36 and 7/8” Corrugated panels can be specified for a wide range of building envelope applications including roofs, walls and linear panels. The M-36, M-42 and 1/2” Corrugated panels are suitable for wall and equipment screen projects.
All flashing and trim shall be fabricated by manufacturer or qualified fabricator. Flashing shall be PAC-CLAD aluminum (.032 - .063 gauge as specified) or PAC-CLAD steel (24 gauge or 22 gauge as specified). A 30-year non-prorated finish warranty can be supplied covering finish performance.
Vinyl masking is recommended on all fabrication applications where extra handling is expected. Note: The strippable film must be removed immediately after installation.
Note: The M-36 and M-42 panels are not intended for use in the construction of metal buildings or structural roof applications. Please consult with Petersen regarding the application of this panel. Materials
- 43 stocked colors (24 gauge steel)
- 16 stocked colors (22 gauge steel)
- 36 stocked colors (.032 aluminum)
- 22 stocked colors (.040 aluminum)
- 29 stocked colors (.050 aluminum)
- Galvalume Plus available
- 30-year non-prorated finish warranty
- Matching screws and rivets
- Closure strips available
- Precut short lengths (5'-0" minimum)
(3'-0" on the M-42)
- Panel lengths up to 30' on steel and 22' on aluminum