Four-Post Mechanical Vertical Lifts - F Series
UNLIMITED LOAD CAPACITY
The 4-post F Series of mechanical lifts from PFlow Industries can easily handle loads of up to 50,000 pounds or more, in high-speed, high-cycle environments. Customization is available for heavier loads - we have designed F Series lifts to handle up to 200,000 pounds.
This vertical reciprocating conveyor is ideal for lifting multiple pallets, oversized materials, large carts or heavy machinery between two or more levels - indoors or outdoors.
The carriage size and vertical rise of the F Series will be built to meet your specific application; there are no limits, but there is a minimum carriage size of 6′ wide by 6’6″ long. The carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain.
Advanced safety features are built into each F Series VRC.
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Unlimited load capacity
- Unlimited carriage size
- Unlimited vertical rise
- Can be designed to reach multiple levels
- Standard travel speed is 18 feet per minute
- Up to 400 FPM can be designed
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty
F Series Vertical Lift Features
- Ideal for high speed, high cycle or automated systems
- Transports multiple pallets, oversized materials, large carts, and heavy machinery between two or more levels.
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by roller chain attached to mechanical lifting mechanism on top of 6″ guide columns.
- Four-post design allows loading and unloading from all four sides with flexible traffic patterns.
- Quality construction, reliability, and long-term performance.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage descent in the event of a chain failure, protecting workers and materials.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish for outdoor or wash-down environments.
- Explosion proof components available.