Rolling Steel Service Doors 620
These rolling steel doors are an ideal choice for keeping climate-controlled air in and the elements out. Like the Model 610, the Stormtite™ 620 offers the option of a steel, stainless steel or aluminum curtain in an array of finishes and colors. For enhanced thermal efficiency, the 620 is furnished with flat slat profiles only, as well as weatherstripping on the exterior side of the guides, on the bottom bar and a hood baffle. Additional weatherseals are available as options on the interior side of the guides and hood lintel.
Standard max width
30'4" (9246 mm)
Standard max height
28'4" (8636 mm)
16 ga. galvanized steel up to 30'4" (9246 mm) width
18 ga. galvanized steel up to 30'4" (9246 mm) width
20 ga. galvanized steel up to 25'4" (7722 mm) width
22 ga. galvanized steel up to 18'4" (5588 mm) width
24 ga. galvanized steel up to 15'4" (4674 mm) width
Gray, tan, white or brown
24 ga. galvanized steel
Face of wall
Manual push-up up to 84 sq. ft. (7804 sq.mm) or 12' x 7' (3658 mm x 2134 mm)
Chain hoist over 84 sq. ft. (7804 sq.mm) or 12' x 7' (3658 mm x 2134 mm)
Bottom bar astragal
Guides and hood baffle
Flat, non-insulated, type F-265
F-265 - available up to 30’4” (9246 mm) wide in 18 gauge. Other gauges available.
No perforation or fenestration available on F265.
F-265E - 14 gauge extruded aluminum available up to 20’4” (6198 mm) width.
No perforation or fenestration available on F265E.
Three structural steel angles PowderGuard® weathered finish with black powder coat
Extruded aluminum with weatherseal up to 15'4" (4674 mm)
Back-to-back steel angles with weatherseal more than 15'4" (>4674 mm)
Interior slide bolt on push-up
Chain keeper on chain hoist
24-month limited on door
3 year/20,000 cycles limited on door & operator system (when purchased together)
- Electric operator (RHX®, RSX®, RMX®) or crank operation
- Bottom sensing edge
- Galvanized steel bottom bar angles and guides
- Sloping bottom bar
- Between-jambs mounting
- Stainless steel or aluminum slats
- High-usage package
- High-wind load (FBC, TDI, DADE)
- Cylinder lock
- Exhaust ports
- Vision lites on 18 gau. steel slats with uniformly spaced openings of 3" x 5/8" (76 mm x 16 mm) or 10" x 1" (254 mm x 25.4 mm)
- PowderGuard® Premium powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification.
- PowderGuard® Zinc and PowderGuard® Weathered finishes
- Special application doors:
- Oversized doors to 1500 sq. ft. (139.4 sq. m)
- Combination doors with grilles and/or with full or partial standard, perforated or fenestrated slats
- Spark-resistant doors, craneway doors, pass doors