RapidSlat® Model 626 Advanced Rolling Steel Service Doors
RapidSlat® Model 626
These insulated advanced service doors are perfect for climate controlled situations and applications with weather extremes such as external doors on a food manufacturing facility.
Standard max width
up to 30' (9246 mm) depending on gauge and slat type
Standard max height
up to 20' (6096 mm) depending on gauge and slat type
R-value of 7.71 (1.35 W/m2) for energy-efficiency.
U-value of .13 and sound transmision rating of 21.
Interior or exterior face of wall
Variable frequency drive controller with self-diagnostics (time delay self-close timer and non-resettable cycle counter included); LCD readout, enclosure NEMA 4X rated
Galvanized steel interlocking roll-formed slats, end locks attached to prevent lateral movement; Insulated flat profile (F-265i) for doors up to 30' wide - front and back slats 24 gauge.
Gray, tan or white PowderGuard® Max powder coat with hardening additive
Two PowderGuard® Premium powder coated black angles (min. thickness 3/16”) with 2-wire, self-monitoring, fail safe, electric sensing edge
24 gauge galvanized steel primed, black painted; interior hood baffle included
Min. ¼” hot rolled primed, PowderGuard® Premium powder coated black steel
Three structural steel angles PowderGuard® Premium powder coated black
Direct driven, springless roll with integrated shafts; self-aligning grease-able sealed bearings; door does not require counterbalance device
Built-in brake mechanism provides additional peace-of-mind against uncontrolled curtain travel
Direct drive, integrated gear motor/brake assembly (up to 24” per sec up speed / 12” per sec down speed); drive assembly and limit sensors are factory pre-assembled. Manual hand chain for power outage. Horsepower is appropriate to size and weight of door. 230V AC 3-phase motor (operating range 208-245V)
Single open/close/stop push button station incorporated into control panel
20 psf when optional wear strips are not specified
5 year limited warranty coverage on all mechanical door system components and control panel hardware.
- Available options for supply voltages: 220-240V AC 1-phase; 440-480V AC or 575V AC 3-phase (575V AC requires additional transformer)
- Flat profile type F-265i for doors up to 30' wide. Available in: [Front Slat] 22, 20, 18 gauge galvanized steel; 22, 20 gauge stainless steel; 18 gauge (.040") aluminum [Back Slat] 22 gauge steel; 24 gauge stainless steel; 22 gauge (.024") aluminum*
- Bottom Bar also available in: galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- High usage wear strips (not available with high wind load option)
- Guide options include galvanized steel and powdercoated steel
- Hood also available in: powdercoat, stainless steel and aluminum
- Brackets also available in: powdercoat, and galvanized steel
- Dual photoelectric sensors available for safety
- Optional push buttons, loop detectors, radio control, motion detectors or any combination thereof available for door operation/control
- PowderGuard® Max powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification. On the RapidSlat® models PowderGuard® Max is required on curtain to maintain warranty on finish
- PowderGuard® Textured powdercoat: Industrial textured powdercoat provides a thicker, more scratch resistant coat for added product protection available on brackets, guides and bottom bar
- Vision lites uniformly spaced of 5/8" x 3" (16 mm x 76 mm) or 1" x 10" (25.4 mm x 254 mm)
- High wind load options available
*Consult factory for specific slat profile and gauge width limits.