Advanced Performance Security Grilles
RapidGrille® AP Security Grille
The RapidGrille® AP security grille system Model 676 was developed to supply advanced performance in industrial, security and general commercial applications where tenants’ security, long term asset value and minimized interruption to facility access are primary concerns. The RapidGrille® AP systems’ advanced performance design answers the demand for more in reliability, durability and efficiency. Ideal applications include the following: parking garage facilities, industrial manufacturing facilities, government facilities, public facilities, shipping and receiving docks.
Advanced performance and safety features
The RapidGrille® Advanced Performance Security Grille provides facilities with maximized air movement and visual access while delivering more safety features than a standard security grille. The reliable springless design and operation provides reliable performance and asset longevity. This grille system’s design delivers additional safety features with the automatic drop stop device (brake), photoelectric sensors and self-monitoring sensing edge. The NEMA 4X control panel provides built-in cycle counter and timer to close function allowing for ease of operation while providing rich system diagnostics.
Max. Standard Width
30'4" (9,246 mm)
Max. Standard Height
14’4" (4,369 mm)
Max Total Area
Galvanized steel links and rods with mill aluminum spacer tube
Straight lattice 9" center vertical links with 2" center rod spacing
Directly driven, springless steel tube roll with integral shafts, keyed on the drive end and supported by self-aligning grease-able sealed bearings
24 gauge black painted steel
Three structural steel angles with PowderGuard® Premium finish with black powder coat
Tubular extruded aluminum with mill finish
Face of wall
Direct drive, hypoid gear motor/brake assembly with manual hand crank. Opening speed 20 inches/second Voltage: 208VAC, 230VAC, 460VAC Phase: three phase Horsepower: ½, 1 and 2 Left or right hand mount
NEMA 4X rated; variable frequency drive, self-diagnostics, built-in cycle counter, and timer to close
Automatic drop stop device (brake), photoelectric sensors with commercial grade guards, 2-wire, electric fail-safe sensing edge, motor cover
60-month on motor; 24-month/300,000 cycles on door components
* Dependent upon the curtain material and pattern. Consult factory for sizes not listed above.
- Curtain pattern: Brick 4.5" on center vertical links with 2" on center rods spacing.
- Curtain material: Mill aluminum link, galvanized steel rod, with mill aluminum spacer tube Clear anodized aluminum link, galvanized steel rod, and clear anodized aluminum spacer tube #4 or #2B stainless steel link, rod, and spacer tube
- Guides: PowderGuard® Premium finish, PowderGuard® Zinc finish, stainless steel #4 or #2B
- Hood: 24 gauge powder coated steel, stainless steel with brush finish, clear anodized aluminum.
- Actuators: Loop detectors, traffic lights, radio control, push buttons, motion detectors and pull cords.