523 Ship Ladder
Features and Benefits
- Shipped with all rungs and treads fully assembled
- Handrails are typically sent loose and installed in the field to save customers shipping costs
- Ship ladders can be delivered fully assembled on request
- Provides easy access to interior roof or floor hatch
- Available 60° and 75° standard angles. Provides easy ladder-to-roof access to a flat or low parapet roof
- Lightweight and maintenance-free aluminum construction
- Non-spark, high strength 6061-T6 alloy rungs and 6063-T5 alloy extrusions
- Standard floor mounted bracket included. Options for seismic bracket also available
- Comes with standard mill finish but can be anodized or powder coated to any color or finish specified for an additional cost
- 30″ x 54″ roof hatch by O'Keeffe's also available
- Access to roof hatch or floor hatch.
O'Keeffe's ladders are available in a standard mill or anodized finish or can be powder coated in any RAL color.