Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
Nixalite offers full rolls of stainless steel wire mesh barriers. Ideal for keeping out nuisance animals and birds, the welded wire mesh barriers can be cut to fit, molded into shapes and installed over, under or around all types of objects, gaps, openings and more.
Bird Screen Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh Barriers:
Bird Screen Welded Wire Mesh Barrier Quick Specs:
- Unlimited uses, cuts to any size, mold it to fit contours and shapes.
- Easy to install access control - uses common hardware.
- Effective and humane - safe to use anywhere.
- The Stainless wire mesh can last a lifetime and looks great.
- Cuts to size with heavy shears or grinder cut-off wheels.
- Great for openings in attics, crawlspaces, eaves, etc.
- Stop animals/birds from getting through vents, chimneys, pipes, etc.
- Close off structural openings to keep out refuse and thrown objects.
- Square mesh blends in with all types of architecture.
- Convenient 4ft x 100ft rolls, 18 gauge stainless steel wire.
- Installation accessories are available.
- Stainless Wire Mesh
4ft wide and 100ft long roll (400 square feet) 18 gauge wire.
- 304 stainless, 0.047 diameter wire welded into a 1/2" square mesh.
Easily cut and molded to fit contours and shapes.
Ideal when appearance and longevity are required.
Additional Uses :
- Plant & tree protection - encircle vulnerable trees, plants, shrubs and landscaping.
- Burrowing animal control - bury to provide burrowing barrier.
- Bat control - seal off gaps and cracks to keep bats out of sheltered areas.
- Debris control - put over any type of opening to keep out debris
- Applications are limitless.