HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drains
HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain and the HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Tile Drain are low profile floor drains specifically designed for bonded waterproofing installations with HYDRO BAN waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drains allow for the installation in a shower eliminating the pre-slope and primary shower pan liner according to TCNA Method B422. The HYDRO BAN Drain Grates sold with the bonding flanges are 4”x4” (10 x 10 cm) to match most common tile sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Product #: 9XXX-XXXX-XX
- Packaging Sizes:
The HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is a three-piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 4" x 4" (102 x 102 mm) grate assembly in brushed, polished or oil rubbed bronze stainless steel.
The HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Tile Drain is a four-piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 4" x 4" (102 x 102 mm)) grate assembly that can be tiled to match the shower floor. All Bonding Flange Drains are available with either PVC or ABS Bonding Flange. When ordering a HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain check with local code official to determine whether a PVC or ABS HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is required. Most areas in the United States will require a PVC drain connection except California and some surrounding states.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Grates are 4”x4” (10 x 10 cm) to match most common tile sizes
- Attaches to 2" (50 mm), 3" (76 mm) and 4" (102 mm) waste lines
- Tile-in grate available to match floor tile
- Eliminates pre-slope and primary shower pan for a faster installation
- Made from heavy duty PVS or ABS and 304 stainless steel to provide long lasting performance
- HYDRO BAN waterproof membrane bonds directly to PVC or ABS flange
- Integrates seamlessly with portland cement mortar beds waterproofed with HYDRO BAN