K-Net HT Bird Netting
Our Strongest and Best Bird Netting
Available in both black and stone (tan) colors. Use K-Net HT for architectural, aquacultural and agricultural bird exclusion applications. The 3/4” square mesh keeps out all but the smallest of pest birds.
K-Net HT (high tensile) Structural Bird & Barrier Netting
Available in Black or Stone (tan) color
- Great all purpose barrier netting with thousands of applications
- Made of UV resistant, 12-ply high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Each strand has a 75 pound knotted breaking strength
- Black K-Net has a 10 year limited warranty
- Stone (tan) K-Net has a 3 year limited warranty
- K-Net HT is abrasion, UV, flame and rot resistant
- Available in 25 and 50ft widths and 25, 50 and 100ft lengths
- All pieces are seamless and borderless for clean edges and easy perimeter fastening
- The ¾” square mesh keeps out all but the smallest of birds
- All knots are steam set, a process that prevents them from slipping or coming loose
- Manufactured and tested in compliance with ISO 9001-2000 Quality Management Standards
K-Net HT Is Easier To Work With And Goes Up Faster
Some bird netting is packaged in a 'rope' or K-Net HT is a square mesh netting that
collapsed mesh form. This may save space is packaged in a 'square' or folded bundle.
but takes valuable time and considerable To prepare for installation, unfold and
effort to stretch this 'rope' net out to it's unroll. No sizing or stretching is required
advertised size. to get the advertised size.
K-Net HT Uses
Used for all bird exclusion projects including architectural, aqua-cultural and agricultural applications.