Defender Access + Dryer Vent Guards
The Defender Access+ opens to provide easy access for cleaning and maintenance. There’s no need to unscrew and remove the Defender Access+ from the wall. The access gate is held in place by a drop-notch connection, making it easy to access the ductwork with brushes and cleaning tools. Installation is easy!
The Defender’s vertical bars keep the air flowing, allowing lint to pass through and minimizing blockages. The Defender stops birds and squirrels from entering the dryer exhaust system and making it their home. With an inner dimension of 8” wide installation is simple by placing the Defender Access + directly over the existing external wall vent and securing it with screws (not included).
The Defender Access+ with NEW patent pending features opens for easy cleaning and maintenance, without being removed from the wall. The drop notch keeps The Defender closed when in use and allows easy access when needed.Why use Defender Access + Vent Dryer Guards?
Before you install the vent guard, cover or cap...
- Made in the USA
- No-Tool-Required maintenance access
- Humane and easy-to-install exclusion for birds and animals
- Keeps out birds, squirrels, rodents and other animal opportunists
- Guards are constructed from heavy duty zinc coated steel, then powder coated
- Available in White, Brown and Tan
- Far more durable and effective than plastic or thin metal guards
- Use where other methods of control may not be appropriate
- Works on all siding types
MEASURE the vent, flue or exhaust port to make sure the guard will fit.
Make sure that birds or animals are not inside the vent or flue when the guard is installed (this traps them in).