On-Point™ Remote Access
National Time and Signal’s On-Point Life Safety™ system is the most advanced remote connectivity platform in use today. Each panel is connected through an existing internet connection and maintains secure communication with National’s On-Point™ server using the A900-LAN module.
Integrate the IGD Interactive Graphic Display with National’s On-Point Life Safety™ system platform to create a multi-purpose information portal available to all building occupants during non-emergency situations. On-Point™ Central provides a complete network management interface to create and update content of multiple Interactive Graphic Displays throughout the building or campus using secure internet connection. See the On-Point™ Life Safety and IGD brochure.
- Connect to your system from any computer or web-enabled device
- Connectivity for Police and Fire emergency response
- View maps and pinpoint system events using interface similar to IGD Display
- System health and emergency events are immediately logged at the off-site server
- Easy to understand system
- Dashboard displays real-time information
- Automatic text messaging and e-mail notifications and instructions
- Manage an individual building or an entire campus or district from any internet connection
- Optimize efficiency by dispatching human resources armed with real-time information
- Streamline Factory support with access to system history
- Customize text and e-mail messages per event type to multiple recipients
- Installation and inspections are simplified by viewing system events remotely
- from an internet connected device
- While touring the facility, verify point description and wiring supervision
- without need for a technician at the panel
- Save time and improve system testing and inspections by viewing history that
- tracks testing and maintenance per point.
- Print various reports including dirty detector values