910 Control Panels
The 910 Series is an addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel that will suit installations of all sizes. It includes a signaling line circuit (SLC) that can support any combination of 126 sensors and modules. Two outputs can be configured as notification appliance circuits (NACs) or one as an auxiliary power output. A Class A adapter module will convert the standard Class B SLC, NAC, AUX circuits to Class A.
The built-in Ethernet port can not only be used as a temporary interface with a PC but as a sole path IP Communicator and National’s On-Point™ cloud service connection. An optional cellular module is available to be used as an alternate or redundant transmission path for Central Station. The cellular module can also be used as an internet connection for remote services.
An optional RS-485 Network module allows the 910 Series to create a multi-panel network with other series of National Time FACPs, remote power supplies, and annunciators. Secondary 910 Series panels may be ordered without the display to reduce costs. The 910 Series Fire Alarm Control Panel combines advanced technology with ease of use like no other. A Remote Diagnostics portal can not only display panel status but can measure average and peak NAC currents, auxiliary output current, battery voltage and charger current, SLC integrity, ground fault voltages and more. Access to this data will help verify installation compliance and remotely troubleshoot system faults.
- DigiComm™ SLC 126 Addressable Loop
- 2 (NAC) Notification Appliance Circuits
- 1 NAC can be used as Auxiliary 24V Power
- Class B and Class A Circuit Capable
- Constant Voltage Outputs Extend NAC capability and Minimizes Current Draw
- Synchronized Control of Horns and Strobes Network Wide
- Fast and Simple USB Thumb drive Program Download
- 3 Programmable Open-Collector Outputs
- 3 Programmable Dry-Contact Inputs
- Networks with all NATSCO Panels
- Built-in IP Ethernet Communicator
- Optional Cellular Connection
- Remote Diagnostics/Support
- Internet Connectivity
- On-Point™ Central Compatible
- UL Listed