Stainless Steel Competition & Training Pools
Our stainless steel swimming pools foster more record-breaking swimmers because they are the perfect competition environment, certified to all current USA Swimming, FINA, NCAA, YMCA, and NFHS standards.
A Natare competition pool is quite simply, a fast pool.
Natare’s custom designs and systems eliminate waves and surge, creating the neutral pool environment essential for competitive swimming. They are pre-engineered, watertight, low-maintenance, and are designed with the latest technology.
- State-of-the-art perimeter recirculation systems (pool gutters) eliminate turbulence that slow swimmers down.
- Moving pool bulkheads designed for complete flow-through wave absorption to prevent wave rebound.
- Gutter and bulkhead surfaces finished with safe, slip-resistant GPM grating.
- Air cushion safety sparger (bubbler) systems to cushion a diver’s impact and provide a clear visual reference on the water’s surface.
- Designed and manufactured to meet all FINA requirements.
Our industry-standard stainless steel pools last through decades of high activity with little to no maintenance. Competition pools include the standard 25-yard, 25-meter, and 50-meter pools in configurations suitable for all levels of competition and training, including Olympic swimming.
Natare’s experienced staff combines years of coaching and competitive swimming with hands-on pool construction and operation to produce competition and training pools that work and will keep working well into the future.
Natare stainless steel pools and spas are all-welded or bolted pool construction systems that eliminate typical pool construction problems, are suitable for virtually any environment, and last longer than other pool construction methods.
10 Year Workmanship 25 Year Structural