Alfa Slot® PVC Pipe and Polymer Concrete
Alfa Slot is a light duty trench system manufactured from PVC pipe with chemically resistant polymer concrete slot drain. Alfa Slot is available in 1/4” and 1/2” slot openings. Polymer concrete saddles are used for fast and easy installation as well as connection points and alignment when joining sections. PVC couplings are also available for connecting sections. Channels are aligned with tongue-in-groove connections molded into each end.
The Alfa Slot system is an architecturally pleasing, low profile system that has superior flow compared to other competitors in its class. The larger pipe volume under the slot drain keeps debris that passes through its opening moving to the outlet of the system. The large pipe also ensures plenty of flow. Typical applications are around swimming pools, shower stalls, sidewalks, pavilions, plazas, and anywhere else a nearly invisible drain is advantageous.
Alfa Slot Features
- Fast and easy to install with light weight sections
- Available in 1 & 2 meter Lengths
- Available in 4 and 6 PVC pipe with section connectors
- Safety: Minimizes exposed hard surfaces and aids in surface drainage
- A.D.A Compliant 1/4 and 1/2 slot
- Longevity: Engineered for strength and durability
- Aesthetics: Clean lines and unmatched finished appearance
- Cost Effective: Fits well within even the tightest budget
- Catch basins are available with system