METRO® PAVERS Unglazed Quarry Tile
The Most Durable Paver for the Most Demanding Jobs
Metropolitan Ceramics’ METRO® Pavers are the foremost unglazed high density quarry tile pavers made in the United States. METRO® Pavers are engineered to meet the demands of heavy truck traffic and industrial applications like breweries, food processing plants, warehouses, auto dealerships, and commercial garages. Fork lifts, rolling tables and equipment on casters, tool boxes, vehicles, cart traffic, trailers and dollies are examples of the types of heavy equipment that can move over METRO® Pavers quarry tile pavers.
- Metro Pavers pass all applicable modulus of rupture testing.
- Metro Pavers meet the ASTM standard for industrial floor brick ASTM C410.
- Metro Pavers have relieved edge and uncompromised die skin body resists cracking, spalling and erosion.
- Metro Pavers resist thermal shock and can be used indoors and outdoors in any climate.
- Metro Pavers dense vitreous body composition resists mold, bacteria and chemical attacks.
- Metro Pavers meets the ASTM standard ASTM C279 for chemical resistant masonry units.
Note: installation methods should include 100% coverage for mortar when the application involves heavy static or rolling loads such as vats or vehicles. The recommended installation methods in the Tile Council of America’s “Handbook for Ceramic Tile Installation”, and ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards should be followed.Metropolitan CeramicsMETRO® PaversMeets the Standard for Industrial Floor Brick
This ¾” thick paver is designed for use in industrial applicationsResists Thermal Shock
Use indoors and out in any climateDense Vitreous Body Composition
Resists mold, bacteria and chemical attacks