The Metl-Span CF Tuff Wall® is an attractive, stucco-like insulated metal wall panel that exhibits the natural beauty sought by many designers and owners. The exterior surface of the panel is a hard aggregated, fiber-reinforced polymer coating created with the factory applied Tuff Cote® finish system. Tuff Cote® finish offers an extremely durable, impact and abrasion-resistant coating that can withstand severe weather conditions. CF Tuff Wall stucco insulated metal panels are the ideal panel to create the aesthetic appearance of a stucco wall with the impressive R-values and LEED opportunities of an insulated metal panel.
Coverage Width : 36″, 42″
Thermal Values - R-Value & U-Factor : See Data Sheet
Exterior Face : G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face : G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Exterior Texture : Tuff Cote finish system -a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer coating
Finishes : Applied Finishes, Igloo White
Joint : Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Length : 8′-0″ to 40′-0″
Thickness : 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Testing & Certifications : See Data SheetDesign Features and Benefits
- Stucco-like finish with the efficiency of an insulated metal panel
- Durable Tuff Cote technology offers a highly resistant to impact and abrasion finish with no maintenance
- 10-year limited exterior finish warranty
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs