Striated Wall Panel
The Metl-Span CF Striated insulated metal panel is an attractive alternative to typical flat wall panels. The exterior face is lightly profiled with narrow longitudinal striations, which create a subtle shadow effect but exhibit a virtually flat appearance from a short distance away. The Striated wall panel is an exceptional value, combining the aesthetics of a flat wall panel with the high insulation ratings of a polyurethane core. Striated Product Features:
Width: 24″*, 30″, 36″, 42″Striated Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ 40′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
*Available only from Nevada plant
Striated Related Projects:
- Minor striations provide up-close interest, with a flat appearance at a distance
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
- Mohawk College: In an effort to meet stricter codes regarding insulation, without sacrificing aesthetics, a new structure at Mohawk College was constructed using insulated metal panels from Metl-Span.
- Swedish Medical Center: One of the most energy efficient hospital campuses now in the nation utilized Metl-Span’s Striated and Architectural insulated wall panels.
- Whole Foods: Metl-Span CF36 Striated insulated wall panels were selected as a key component on the third-largest Whole Foods store in the world.